Blazing Salmon Burger à la Carelia Grill
makes 6 servings
6 burger buns (according to taste, but we recommend either wheat or rye)
1.2 kg blazing salmon (approx. 200 g salmon per burger)
chili mayonnaise (see the recipe below)
coleslaw (see the recipe below)
fresh bell pepper, in slices
2 dl mayonnaise
3 tbsp sweet chili sauce
3 tsp chili powder (or paprika powder, if you prefer not to have it spicy)
2 tsp honey
1 tsp salt
½ tsp black pepper powder
half a lime’s juice
4 dl grated cabbage
half a lemon’s juice
2 tbsp white wine vinegar
1 dl mayonnaise
1 ½ dl natural yoghurt
1 tbsp sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. Start the preparation by blazing the salmon. (Here you can see how to do it.)
2. Prepare the chili mayonnaise by mixing the ingredients and leave to season in the fridge.
3. Prepare the coleslaw by grating the cabbage and carrots and chopping the onion. Then mix all the ingredients for the dressing together. Pour the dressing over the vegetables and mix well. Allow to season in the fridge.
4. Start making the burgers by quickly frying the buns in a pan.
5. While the buns are still nice and warm, start assembling the burgers by putting coleslaw on the bottom, then lettuce, salmon, bell pepper slices, some chili mayonnaise, and the top bun on the top. Now, you have some delicious burgers ready to be served and enjoyed!
HYVÄÄ RUOKAHALUA - ENJOY
For this recipe we used 9K-80 High Premium, but alternatively you can use any other Carelia Grill model.